Wednesday, November 26, 2014

White Teacup Cupcake Silicone Liner Mold Bake And Serve Cups Candy Mat Review


Ramini Brands® White Teacup Cupcake Silicone Liner Mold Bake And Serve Cups Candy Mat Review

November 26, 2014

#teacupcake
#momof3productreviews

White Teacup Cupcake Silicone Liner Molds are shaped like teacups and reusable. You can bake in them and then serve them. They are so cute. You could put ice cream, jello, fruit tarts, brownies and so many other things. They can be used for many different occasions like tea parties, weddings, showers, picnics, and birthday parties. They are durable and reusable. My daughter loved them.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment