Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Pro Quality Nut Milk Bag by Ellie's Best


Pro Quality Nut Milk Bag by Ellie's Best

You may be asking what is a nut milk bag. I know that I was before reviewing this. It is a mesh bag that can be used to make almond milk and many other nut milks. It is basically a super improved cheesecloth. Which I think is great. I don't make nut milk but I do make jelly and if you've ever tried to use a cheesecloth to strain your fruits and get the pulp and skins out you know that it's really hard to keep the cheesecloth in place. The nut milk bag made it much easier to strain out the pulp and skins. With it's wide mouth and rounded corners it's much easier to use. You can use the nut milk bag for many things. Anything that needs straining. I have several of these from different companies so I even use one in my outdoor fish pond. I put it around my pump to keep leaves and trash from getting sucked in. The material is really strong and doesn't tear easily. I'm really happy with my Pro Quality Nut Milk Bag by Ellie's Best.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment