Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Old Factory Candle Gift Set Review


Old Factory Candle Gift Set "High as a Kite" Review

November 26, 2014

#oldfactory
#momof3productreviews

I love candles. I usually have them burning in every room. I have all the normal scents that you would expect. That's why I chose the "High as a Kite" Old Factory Candle Gift Set. It includes cannabis, incense, and bag o' cookies scented candles. These candles are really cute. They came in this really cute vintage looking box. They are smaller than they look though. They are around 3". The incense and bag o' cookies had a really strong smell. The cannabis scented candle wasn't as strong. They all smelled great. These aren't cheap looking candles. They are really nice. These candles would be a great gift or to keep for yourself.

"High as a Kite"
#momof3productreviews


The "High as a Kite" Old Factory Candle Gift Set sells for $25.00 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment