Friday, November 28, 2014

Bioque Gentle Purifying Cleanser and Acid Free Skin Refinisher Review


Bioque Gentle Purifying Cleanser and Acid Free Skin Refinisher Review 

November 28, 2014



#bioquecleanser
#Momof3ProductReviews

 Bioque Purifying Skin Cleanser and Bioque Acid Free Skin Refinisher are both very gentle on your skin. Bioque uses natural ingredients like yucca and orange peel to keep your skin clear and beautiful. They are also paraben/sulphate free. Both of these products are great at controlling acne.
Yet they are still gentle enough to use every day without drying your skin.

My Thoughts

I really enjoyed trying these products. They both smelled great. I used the cleanser twice a day and the refinisher twice a week. They both left my skin clean feeling without that tight, dry feeling. I don't have a lot of acne problems but I did notice that while using these I had less. I really loved how radiant  Bioque Purifying Skin Cleanser and  Bioque Acid Free Skin Refinisher made my skin look. I would definitely recommend both of these products for my friends and family.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment