Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Wearever Knee High Diabetic Socks for Women Review



Wearever Knee High Diabetic Socks for Women Review

March 23, 2015




#WeareverUS
#Momof3productReviews 
My mom was a diabetic and a nurse so I grew up learning about diabetes. It can cause poor circulation in the your extremities  like hands and feet. That's why it is very important to wear socks that give good support without cutting off the circulation. Wearever Knee High Diabetic Socks for Women are made especially for diabetics. They are made with cotton and a touch of Lycra to give gentle support. They are really soft. They come in black, white, and ivory. They are comfortable enough to wear everyday. 

My Thoughts 

Wearever was kind enough to give me two pair to try and give my opinion. I really liked these socks. They were just as soft as the description made them sound. I was able to wear them all day without them squeezing my leg or falling down. They also looked good too. I would describe them as classic and feminine. I am very happy with them and would recommend them to all women including diabetics. 



*I received this product in return for my unbiased opinion. 







1 comment:

  1. My friend's mom is a diabetic and she is need of some diabetic socks. She isn't sure where to find some quality ones though, and has asked that my friend and I look around for her. This has some good insights that I feel will help us in our search.

    http://sugarfreesox.com/health-comfort-non-binding-socks-diabetic-socks/

    ReplyDelete