Monday, November 10, 2014

Surpahs Dual-S Body Fat Scale Review


Surpahs Dual-S Body Fat Scale Review

November 10, 2014

#surpahs
#momof3productreviews

When it comes to electronics and gadgets I can never have enough. I like all kinds. I like to figure out how all the different options they have and how they work. So being a product tester and reviewer is the perfect job for me. I get to learn about all different types of products and tell people about them. Sometimes I even get my three kids involved. They are 18, 16, and 10 (boy, girl, boy). Some products bore them but not the Surpahs Dual-S Body Fat Scale. As soon as I told them it was coming they were waiting on the mailman with me. It came very well packaged. There was styrofoam underneath to protect it from damage during shipping. There was also a users manual and 4 AAA batteries. I really liked that since we all have our gadgets that need batteries.

The Surpahs Dual-S Body Fat Scale has a very sleek and streamlined design. It measures 11x9.6 inches and only 0.6 inches thick. The top is high tempered glass and has a digital readout. I was really impressed with the looks of it.

The Digital Display

This scale comes uses Bioelectrical Impedence Analysis technology to measure weight, body mass index (BMI), body fat, body water, muscle mass and bone mass. What this means is that it passes a small electrical current through your body to estimate body fat mass, total body water, muscle mass, and bone mass. Don't worry you can't feel it. To get the best measurement you are supposed to have bare feet. Also to get accurate results you should weigh yourself at the same time of day. 

Add caption

Using the Surpahs Dual-S Body Fat Scale is really simple. I was able to figure it out without using the manual. I wasn't sure what some of the symbols were so I included them above for you. It can store up to 4 profiles. I put the kids and my info in. After the initial setup all you had to do was step on it and it could remember who was using it. That makes it really simple to use. If someone gets on it that doesn't have a user profile it just measures their weight.

The kids and used it frequently and weighed all their friends. We were all extremely happy with it. It is very well made and super easy to use. I would definitely recommend it.









I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment