Monday, November 24, 2014

Sevia's Cellulite and Body Firming Cream Review


Sevia's Cellulite and Body Firming Cream Review

November 24, 2014






Sevia's Cellulite and Body Firming Cream  is clinically proven to reduce hydrate, firm, stimulate blood flow, leaving the skin tight, elastic and smooth. Some of it's many other benefits are skin smoothing, fat reducing, the reduction of ugly orange dimpled skin. It does this by progressively replacing cellulite with firm and elastic tissue. Sevia's Cellulite and Body Firming Cream contains many powerful ingredients like Caffeine, Retinol, L-carnitite, Vitamin E, Green Tea, Glaucine, Collagen,  and Coenzyme-A.

I began using Sevia's Cellulite and Body Firming Cream a month ago. The texture I'd light and  gel-like. It has a citrus smell. When I put it on my skin got a little tingly. It went on smooth and wasn't sticky. After a few days I noticed my skin was smoother. After using it for a month I definitely notice my skin looks more toned.  


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment