Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Kobert iPhone 5 & 6 Exercise Armband Review


Kobert iPhone 5 & 6 Exercise Armband Review


November 26, 2014

#KobertExerciseArmband
#momof3productreviews
The Kobert iPhone 5 & 6 Exercise Armband is great for anybody that has an active lifestyle. It is very easy to just slide your phone in. I'm not a runner so I went hiking and my phone stayed secure. The material is flexible so it didn't rub my arm while walking. The Kobert iPhone 5 & 6 Exercise Armband will hold an iPhone 5 or 6 and it will also hold the Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, and S5. This armband will only fit upper arms that are 12" to 15.5". I have small arms and it was almost too big so make sure to measure your arm before buying. The company does state this on Amazon's website. I have enjoyed using the Kobert iPhone 5 & 6 Exercise Armband.

The  Kobert iPhone 5 & 6 Exercise Armband sells for $10.99. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment