Friday, November 14, 2014

Hyaluronic Acid Serum With Vitamin C by MOREA Naturals Review


Hyaluronic Acid Serum With Vitamin C by MOREA Naturals Review

November 14, 2014

#moreanaturals
#Momof3ProductReviews

I have a lot of beauty products since I review products. Some of them only get used long enough for me to get an opinion about them then they just sit on my shelf looking pretty. This one however isn't one of them. Hyaluronic Acid Serum With Vitamin C by MOREA Naturals gets used by me everyday. It has quickly became one of my favorites. I love its clean fresh smell. This is a clear gel that goes on nicely and absorbs quickly. I have been using it for a month and my skin looks great. I have less wrinkles around my eyes and my skin is healthy looking. I am extremely happy with it.

Hyaluronic Acid Serum With Vitamin C is made with vegan hyalouronic acid, Vitamins C & E, organic aloe, witch hazel, kosher vegetable glycerin, jojoba oil, green tea, geranium essential oil and a few other ingredients. It leaves your skin brighter and more radiant looking. It also reduces the appearance of wrinkles instantly by plumping fine lines.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment