Monday, November 3, 2014

Certified Organic Rosehip Oil by Yumi Beautiful


Certified Organic Rosehip Oil by Yumi Beautiful

November 3, 2014

#YumiBeautiful
#momof3productreviews

Organic Rose Hip Oil is 100% organic and cold-pressed from the Andes Mountains in Chile. If you have never used rose hip oil it has many uses. Rose hip seed oil is nature's do it all serum for your skin. It is a great source of antioxidants, Vitamin C, and TransRetinoic Acid (a type of vitamin A that retinol converts to). The good thing about Rose Hip Oil is how, beautifully and easily it absorbs into your skin to help keep your skin hydrated and elastic minimizing the appearance of flaws.

My Thoughts 

I absolutely love this Rose Hip Oil by Yumi Beautiful. I use it several times a day. I use it on my face to make my skin softer and have less wrinkles.  I also put it on any spots that are healing to get them to heal faster. This stuff really does work. This is one product that I don't want to run out of.









I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment