Friday, October 31, 2014

The Benefits and Uses of Organic Rose Hip Oil



The Benefits and Uses of Organic Rose Hip Oil

October 31, 2014

#drsong
#momoof3productreviews


What Is Rosehip Oil?

Rosehip oil is proven to reduce lines, wrinkles, and scars, and there are many more benefits of this plant and the essential oil derived from it. Most rose hip oil come from the variety called Rosa canina.
Rosehip essential oil is extracted from the seeds and seed cases of a rose bush.The rosehips are the fruit of the rose plant.
The oil from the plant contains retinol (vitamin A), vitamin C, and essential fatty acids. These combined nutrients make it a great skincare product, packed full of natural anti-oxidants.
Rosa canina rosehips have fine hairs on the outside, which can irritate. These should be removed before you use the rose hips.

The Benefits of Rosehip Oil


Rosehip oil can reduce wrinkles and fine lines. Rosehip oil should be used twice a day and can help your skin return to a more youthful appearance. It usually takes about three months to see results. Rosehip plant oil can be also used in body creams, lotions and massage oils.
Why does it work so well? Rose hip is particularly high in vitamin C, containing about 1700–2000 milligrams per 100 grams of oil, and the product contains natural tretinoin (the acidic form of vitamin A). Tretinoin is the active ingredient in many dermatologist-prescribed wrinkle reducers. The two vitamins work together by accelerating the skin's cellular activity.
Other applications of rosehip essential oil include improving the appearance of scars, including those from acne or radiation therapy. Rosehip oil also helps fade age spots and reduces uneven pigmentation. Try applying a few drops of rosehip plant oil to sunburn for a soothing remedy.
The powerful anti-oxidant properties of the oil are one reason why it is so useful in a number of ways for skincare. One more beauty-related use of rosehip oil is for hair care. It adds shine and body to coloured hair, permed hair, or hair that has been damaged by too much sun or cold weather.
The great thing about rosehip oil is that a very little of it goes a long way - a bottle lasts for ages.

My Review of Dr. Song Rosehip Oil





I had never used rosehip oil before i was given Dr. Song Organic Rosehip Oil to review. After reading about it I was very excited to try it. When it arrived the first thing I noticed was the large 4 ounce bottle. I applied the rosehip oil to light acne scars and bug bites that had healed but were still red. I used it twice a day for a month. It took less than a week to start seeing results. The spots were already getting lighter. I also put a few drops in my hair after I washed it. It made my hair shiny and healthy looking. Dr. Song Organic Rosehip Oil can be purchased on Amazon for around $15. I think that is a really great deal. I am really happy with Dr. Song Organic Rosehip Oil and would definitely recommend it. 





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment