Thursday, October 30, 2014

Magnetic Screen Door by iGotTech Review


Magnetic Screen Door by iGotTech Review


October 30, 2014



#screendoor
#momof3productreviews

The Magnetic Screen Door by iGotTech will fit doors up to 34" by 82". This is a very well made screen door. It worked really well for me keeping bugs out. The entire outer edge is lined with velcro to keep bugs from getting in around the edges. The center is lined with magnets to keep it closed. It also came with tacks to secure the velcro to the door frame. My door was only 80 inches so at first there was a gap when it was closed. The instructions told us that if there was a gap that the screen door was too long. So we just tacked it up the extra two inches. Now it closed fine. I have 3 kids and 8 dogs and this screen door has been hanging up for a month and it still looks great. There are no tears or rips. It does a great job of keeping bugs out. The only problem that I had was I had to get some longer tacks for the top since we had to tack up the extra two inches. I would definitely recommend The Magnetic Screen Door by iGotTech.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment